Bienvenidos - Welcome

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG

GRACIAS POR VISITAR MI BLOG

28 noviembre 2016

KENSINGTON DOLLSHOUSE FESTIVAL

I'm happy to announce my next miniature show.
KENSINGTON DOLLSHOUSE FESTIVAL on 3rd December 2016
My location is marked in red in the (GROUND FLOOR HALL AND FOYER)
It is the first time I go to the Christmas festival, and I am very excited to go on these dates when everything is especially beautiful.
I hope everyone, old and new customers feel free to come and have a look, it will be my pleasure to greet you.
Estoy feliz de anunciarles mi próxima feria de miniatures.
KENSINGTON DOLLSHOUSE FESTIVAL el día 3de Diciembre 2016
Mi ubicación está marcada en rojo en el ( GROUND FLOOR HALL AND FOYER)
Es la primera vez que voy al festival de Navidad, y me hace mucha ilusión acudir en estas fechas cuando todo es especialmente bonito.
Les espero a todos, antiguos y nuevos clientes siéntanse libres de venir a echar un vistazo, será un placer saludarles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por vuestro comentario
Thank you very much for your comment